You want to be a SAMURAI? It is 1615, and the samurai, Japan’s elite fighting class, are at the zenith of their powers. Trained in every manner of combat, from sword-fighting and archery to karate and ju-jutsu, the samurai warrior is the emperor’s last line of defence against the barbarians of Japan and beyond.
Take up your sword, young samurai! This handy manual tells you everything you need to know about maintaining the honour of the samurai class both on and off the battlefield.
Written by a leading authority on Japan and Samurai culture and combining the latest research with contemporary lives, descriptions and reconstructions, this book provides a dramatic picture of what it was really like to be a SAMURAI.
• How to master the Way of the Warrior
• Whom you should kill, and what to do with their heads afterwards
• What the cultured samurai does between battles
• How to storm or lay siege to a castle
• How to conduct a tea ceremony with Zen-like composure
• What you will need to command and maintain an army
• How to prepare for entry into the White Jade Pavilion after your death
|Lager status||På lager|
|Illustrationer:||Tegninger og fotos i sort/hvid|
|Mål (BxH) i cm:||13 x 20,5|
|Forlag:||Thames & Hudson|
Efter bestilling, modtager du en bekræftelse via mail. Ordren behandles senest 3 hverdage fra modtagelse. Ved køb over 800 kr. betaler vi forsendelsen i DK. Post Nord har pt. forsinkelser, så der kan gå 5-7 hverdage fra afsendelse til modtagelse.